Homeless around UCLA
I decided that I didn't want to work nor live with my parents, so I thought of a plan on how I could leverage the facilities around UCLA to live without paying rent. I wanted to be alone for a time.
- 2018, May 11th - June 15th
- Experimented with being homeless around UCLA.
- 2018, June 15th - 2018, September 1st
- Settled into a summer sublet on 640 Veteran Avenue to have time to read, write, think, and better prepare for the next homeless phase since the previous one was very impromptu and therefore more difficult than it needed to be.
- 2018, September 1st - 2019, October 21st
- Homeless around UCLA and other locations.
- 2019, February 1st
- Started job at CodeREV kids, teaching kids how to code.
- 2019, June 14th
- Quit job at CodeREV kids.